“Color possesses me. I don’t have to pursue it. It will possess me always, I know it. That is the meaning of this happy hour: Color and I are one. I am a painter.” ~ Paul Klee
Hi, my name is Max. I am a Professional Architectural Color Consultant, a Color Enthusiast, a proud wife and a happy owner of 3 beautiful dogs! Of course I have done more than that with my life, but I’ll be sharing some info via my blog posts.
In 2007 I took the step and moved out of my comfort zone of having a stable, well-paying job and I started a Home Staging and reDesign company.
I had a lot of fun doing that, but the most satisfying part of staging homes and redesigning interior spaces, was when I actually had a willing client, a bad combination of colors and the skills to come up with an affordable solution to transform an area in a neutral, warm and desirable space!
- Completed the Level One CACC1 and Two CACC2 in Architectural Color – The Business of Color
- Certified Color Consultant – The Decorating and Staging Academy – Color with Confidence
- True Color Expert training – Maria Killam – Colour me Happy
- Graduate of Staging and Redesign’s Advanced Training for Professional Stagers, by Matthew Finlason, HGTV
- HSR Certified Professional Home Stager
- Was nominated as a Finalist in the Rookie Stager of the year in 2010